From € 65,00
The Vespa, symbol of Italian design e with an unmistakable look, a large central part and the narrow waist so much to remember the shapes of a wasp indeed.
Created in the 1950s as an inexpensive and comfortable means of transport, it soon became an icon of the Dolce Vita, There were many stars immortalized in those years riding the legendary Vespa.
Today, tied up to the vintage image of the Italian Style, it is still the most valued scooter by Italians.
With our Vespa tours you will jump in the saddle and savor that nostalgic feeling, transported by a professional driver, you can enjoy the view and feel yourself in an Italian film.
A ride on a vespa that, starting from Porta Nuova, the entrance to the oldest street in Palermo “il Cassaro”, will take you to the opposite Porta Felice, which overlooks the sea. Passing through the streets bordering the center we will discover together the Ballarò market, the Palazzo dei Normanni, the famous Piazza della Vergona and the Quattro Canti. Going down towards the sea, you cannot miss a fresh break under the monumental Ficus Magnolioide from there we will continue to the small tourist port of Cala.
- Porta Nuova
- Palermo Cathedral (15 minutes stop for those wishing to visit the interior)
- Norman Palace (outsideonly)
- Ballarò market (15 minutes stop for those who want to taste street food)
- Stop at the 4 Canti (time 20 minutes) monuments around: Church of the Gesù “Casa Professa”, the Martorana and San Cataldo Churchs , Santa Caterina d’Alessandria, and San Giuseppe dei Teatini churchs, Pretoria Fountain, Bellini Theater.
- Marina Square (stop 10 minutes Monumental Ficus)
- Porta Felice
- Cala Harbor
DURATION: about 1,30 hours